In recent few years, the trend of smartwatches is increasing and there are lots of brands available for it in the market. Every year new smartwatches with new features are introduced in the market for the customers. If you also want to find out the features to track your activities and get your notifications in your watch a smartwatch will be the best option for you. After getting a smartwatch, you will need to know about the process to connect to your Android smartphone.
With smartwatches, you will get compatibility to connect with your Android or iOS smartphones. If you want to select a compatible smartwatch with your smartphone, you will find it at www.smore.com/an850-xwatch-reviews. After that, you will need to know about the process connect it with your smartphone. Here are the steps to connect to the smartwatch with your Android smartphone:
Method 1: Connect via Bluetooth:
Bluetooth is the simplest way to connect a smartwatch with your smartphone. When you want to pair it via Bluetooth, you just need to follow the steps given below for it:
- First of all, you will need to turn on Bluetooth on the Android smartphone.
- You can go to settings > Bluetooth in your Android smartphone. After that, you will turn it on.
- You will need to turn on the discoverable mode in your device. It will allow other Bluetooth devices to find your phone for connectivity.
- After that, you will turn on the smartwatch and you will need to go to the pairing screen for connectivity.
- Next, you will search and select your smartphone device in your smartwatch and will pair them together.
- You can also search in your smartphone for all available devices and you will select smartwatch from the available list.
- After that, you will match the code in both devices and will pair with each other.
It is the process to connect your smartphone with smartwatch with Bluetooth technology. You will need to keep your watch in the closer range to your smartphone to use all features with the connection.
Connect with Speedup Smartwatch App:
It is another method to connect your smartwatch with your Android smartphone. You just need to follow the steps given below for it:
- First of all, you will open Play Store in your Android smartphone and search for Speedup smartwatch app.
- You will download and install this app in your Android smartphone.
- Then you turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone and switch on discoverable mode of your Bluetooth.
- After that, you will launch the speedup smartwatch app and will follow the instructions on the screen for connection.
- You will be able to search for smartwatch in this app with its Bluetooth name and will click on the option of Bond.
With these steps, you will be able to pay your smartwatch with your Android smartphone with the use of speedup smartwatch app. If you want to check out the best smartwatch options in the market, you can check out www.smore.com/an850-xwatch-reviews. After that, you can get the best one and can connect with your smartphone.