If you want to apply for a Google scholarship program, then you have to learn everything about it. Such things are important before you apply for any type of scholarship program. This way, you can gain a significant advantage over the competition regarding the application process. Everything will be perfect so that you can avoid making any mistakes when you are applying for the program. You can provide all the required documents for the program.
Details for the Google Scholarships
|Scholarship Name||Google Scholarship|
|Eligible For||Technically Talented Candidates|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Purpose Of Scheme||To provide financial support to talented Candidates|
List of all the Google Scholarships in 2020
You need to get information about all the things related to Google Scholarships. It will help you to understand whether you are eligible for it or not. Such things are important so that you can get the best outcome when you are applying for it.
- Google Conference and Travel Scholarships
- Women Techmakers Scholars Program
- Google Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship
- Doodle 4 Google India Contest
- Google India Code to Learn Contest
- Udacity-Google Developer Scholarship
What is the Purpose of Google Scholarships?
One of the prime goals for the Google Scholarship is to provide financial support to all talented candidates. It can help in providing all the financial aid to the students who cannot bear the expense of their educations. So, all the candidates who are eligible to apply for the scholarship can take the help of these scholarship programs. Such things will prove beneficial for them and ensure that everything is perfect. Everyone interested in the scholarship programs can check out all the details to complete it.
Who can Apply for the Google Scholarship?
You should first try to find information about the eligibility criteria for the Google scholarship program. It will help you to understand the Google Scholarship Application Process.
- Have a secondary school degree or proportional, except if you are currently a secondary school senior who wants to apply to the university
- Be currently registered as a graduate student at a university for the 2019-20 academic year or currently a secondary school senior intending to select at a university in the United States or Canada for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled in or acknowledged as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. program at a licensed university in Canada or the United States for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Be studying computer engineering, computer science, or a firmly related field
- Demonstrate a strong academic background
- Skills in leadership and demonstrate a passion for improving the representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology
List Of All The Documents Required For The Application
All application structures regardless of whether online or offline will require documentation as a component of supportive attachments, which are mandatory. Competitors who fail to send in the required documents may face rejection of their applications. Here is the list of all documents that you need to apply for the scholarship.
- Mark sheets of last passed exam
- Attendance records of students
- Residential address proof
- Bank passbook details
- Birth certificate
- Authentic letter from an educational institution
- Consent letter from parents
- Copy of transcripts
- Income and caste certificate
- Disability certificate if applicable
- Travel documents if asked
At last, you need to make sure that you get all the required information about the Google Scholarship Application Process. This way, you can avoid making any type of unnecessary mistakes when you are filling the application form. Make sure that you also talk with the person who has previously applied for it so that you can learn more about the scholarship program.